Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Reflection Week 11

         
Our lovely lecturer in action.


      Today is truly a happy day for my course mates and I. The reason is because Miss complimented our class to her other class. We felt so happy and gave applause after she said that. She also mentioned that we usually come early to class. It is so nice to be complimented by our lecturer. She also explained that this weeks’ class will be relaxing as she will give a lecture regarding two topics in the following week.  We did not have class yesterday because we went for a programme.

Later, she explained on the last assignment we have to submit which is digital storytelling. We have to include the report as well. The format of the report was given weeks before this. There are several questions to be answered in order to complete the report. A few of them can be done together with our group members, so we have to discuss to complete this task. Besides, we need to include cover page and content page in the report.

This is because she checked our personal blogs one by one. Honestly, I was really nervous at first but after looking at my friends’ blogs, I felt better. When it was my turn, I am glad that miss said that I am in the right track. It’s just that I need to insert more photos and music. I am very happy and satisfied as I have tried really hard to complete this blog.

 After that, miss told us that we need to present and show our video in class. A few of us were quite surprised as we did not think that we need to present it. Next, our beloved lecturer said that three groups will have to present on week 13 while three other groups will present on week 14. Our class finished early because most of them are going home this week. I am grateful for such understanding and caring lecturer. I could not ask for a better lecturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment