Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Myself





      I grew up in a loving family of eight. My siblings and I have a very close relationship as we spend a lot of time together. I am the fourth child out of six children. I love playing the guitar and most of all, listening to music. Besides that, I love to spend my time outdoors by exercising.

      I am currently pursuing Diploma in English at UPSI as I am interested in the language field. I also long to be an English teacher due to the fact that I am from a family of teachers. It is quite obvious that I intend to follow my mother's footstep in being a teacher. She has inspired me to be an English language teacher because of the way she handles her class that makes me want to be more like her.

      Moreover, I aspire to be a good daughter, sister, friend, student and person. I am trying hard to be all of these as I know that it is not an easy thing to do. I used to be a very shy person but not anymore. That is because life in the university has trained me to be able to speak in front of others and express myself freely.

              My mom and I share the same interest, that is reading. I also love to read storybooks and spend time with my family members because they mean the world to me. I will end with a quote from Charles Kurait that says, "The love of a family is much more important than wealth and privilege".

No comments:

Post a Comment