Sunday, June 29, 2014

Reflection week 3

In the third week, Miss Amreet explained about the assessment details for this course during class. Besides that, she showed us some of the softwares that can be used for the assignments which are web advertisement, digital storytelling, personal blog and interactive resume.

By doing so, I am exposed by the various types of softwares and applications that are useful for the completion of  assignments given. Furthermore, I think that I have improved especially in the multimedia area. My expectations are all fulfilled and as I have expected on the first day of this course.

I do not have a blog and to complete one of the assignments, I was to create my own blog. A few of us tried to sign up on the same day. While some of my friends were able to sign up for the blog, on the other hand faced some difficulties in setting up my own blog. The reason is everytime I tried to set up  my own blog, a page shows that the request is invalid.

I thought that I was the only one facing this problem, but one of my coursemates so happen faced the same problem. After that, I consulted Miss Amreet for her help in order to solve this problem. Our lecturer was also trying hard and after surfing the internet, she found out that it might be something related to the cache. One of the ways to solve this problem is to clear the history by using a software called CC Cleaner.

After using CC Cleaner, I was able to sign up my own blog. I am really grateful to have such a helpful and patient lecturer who so willingly helped me in creating my blog. I never expected to learn so much in this class. For instance, I never thought that I can have my own blog. All in all, this course has really benefited me in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment