Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reflection week 1

One of my favourite quotes

      I felt very excited as it is the first class of Writing for Multimedia and the Web. After getting ourselves seated down, a pretty lady which will be our lecturer for this course walked into the class. She is none other than Miss Amreet. After miss Amreet introduced herself, she gave us a brief introduction on what we would be learning in the next 14 weeks. Shortly after that, she asked us to introduce ourselves by stating our name and what is our expectation for this course.

      I expect to learn more about multimedia and improve in the usage of IT from this course. Personally, I am beginning to like this course because I want to improve my IT skills and be able to create my own blog and home page. Miss Amreet also showed us the Instructional Plan and I felt a little bit intimidated at first because I do not even know how to create a home page and what not. But after Miss Amreet assured us not to worry as she will be teaching us the steps, I felt better. 

      Frankly speaking, I am very fond of miss Amreet as she is kind and thoughtful. I can't wait for the next class to begin as I wish to learn more new things in this course. Lastly, this course is very useful for future purposes especially when we start working.


No comments:

Post a Comment