Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Reflection week 2

      This is the second week of Writing for Multimedia and the Web course. Our lecturer, Miss Amreet, gave an introduction on how to use prezi roughly. This is because we are quite familiar with prezi as this is not our first time using it. Besides, Miss Amreet assigned us the first assignment which is the individual prezi presentation. She asked us to find a suitable topic by this week to get  her approval.

      I have searched on many topics which were nighmares, technology addiction, yawning, left handed, why chocolate is bad for dogs, stem cell research and deja vu. On the day of the topic approval, I showed them to miss and she said that the topic on technology addiction is too common whereas someone has taken the topic on deja vu. Furthermore, miss mentioned that she liked the topic on nightmares and left handed. So, I was left to decide on which topic to be used for my presentation.

      At last, I decided to choose the topic on nightmares. I felt that this topic has more content compared to the other topic which is regarding the left handers. Later that day, I started to prepare my prezi presentation. On the same week, Miss Amreet explained about the practical guidelines on individual oral presentation. She also mentioned about the similarities and differences of oral presentation and conversation.

      After that, Miss Amreet told us that we must cite the sources that we used for our presentation by stating the author's name and year of publish. I certainly learnt a lot on the techniques of oral presentation. In completing the prezi slides, I have also learnt new things like for instance, I know more about prezi now and I think that I have mastered it by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment