Saturday, July 12, 2014

Reflection week 5



                                                     The first presenter of the day                                                  




      It is the second day of presentation. I volunteered as the first presenter. Finally, I was able to present today after the delay last week due to the inaccessibility of the Internet. Nadia presented about Bibliomania which I can relate too. Bibliomania is about the love of books.

      Ifwat presented about Walt Disney which I find very interesting. Yana also presented something rather fascinating about Vampires. I finally found out that vampires are afraid of garlic. Next, Halida shared something about the gadgets used for the future. The gadgets mentioned are rather new to me.

      Besides, Zahid shared about the rules of Rugby. He loves to play rugby and his favourite team is All Blacks which is my favourite one too. I never expect Aynaa to present about “Rolls Royce” cars. I have learned that the people working in the Rolls Royce Company are very hardworking and carry out their work in detail. Lastly, Ezlyn was the last presenter. She shared about love letter.

      All in all, I have learnt a lot from my friend’s presentation. I am very grateful that we are given this task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment