Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reflection week 6

          
Ain presenting the 10 Weirdest Diseases




          Miss Amreet explained on assignments like the interactive resume. She told us the websites or softwares that can be used for completing the resume. Miss also informed us that she prepared a page for us to paste the blog links.

           After that, those who have not presented volunteered. There were five of them who manage to present today. Amar presented about Sungai Chilling Fish Sanctuary while Izzatul Azmira presented about selfie. She even made demonstration on how to take a proper selfie. Oh how we laugh when she did that. 

            Next up is Ain who shared with us about the 10 weirdest diseases which I find rather fascinating. Through this presentation, I have learned things that I have never heard of. For instance, the werewolf syndrome. She even drew picture to further explain about Elephantiasis.

            Nadzmi shared about Friday the 13th whereas Dalilah presented about homeopathy. On the next day, Imaan presented on the 12 ways to get paid to travel the world. She was not able to play the video because there is something wrong with the audio. Asshikin talked about places to travel around the world while Wan presented about the 7 wonders of the world. These are the latest 7 wonders of the world which I find informative. My coursemates and I think that one of the 7 wonders, Machu Picchu is a cute and funny name.

            The last presenter that day was Syuhada. She shared about the famous chocolate brand, Ferrero Rocher. All the pictures of cakes and chocolates looked so delicious. I surprised by the topics that my friends chose to present. They are all so unique and interesting. I have learned a lot from this assignment through my friends’ presentations.



No comments:

Post a Comment